Jun 10, 2010

Fuck it I'm going Home.

Quiting my job at Tony's for so many reasons.

Reason number One :
There was a person that used to think that I was trying to take his position, because I'm good at what I'm doing and I know what I'm doing so that makes me maybe not the best but one of the good ones at work, the boss put me on charge for a wile.
Wherever I work, I always give my 200% of my capacity, I do not like mediocricy.

Reason number Two:
Because I did OK I was on charge for a little wile, but the very same person from reason number one did the jobs wrong and I was the one to blame for it, I trust him on those jobs because there where simple task to do, some times I think he did it at purpose and he used to makes me think that he was my friend by behaving polite with me, Hypocrisy it self, something that I hate and I used to run away from.

Reason number Three:
I live to far from that place, It used to take me hour and a Alf or two hr in Saturdays to get there, it was a nightmare to travel the subway all the way over there I used to do three transfers in order to get to my destiny, so I had to get up at 6 AM to be there at 7:45 AM Barely on time to finish work at 7 or 7:30 PM and head back home and do two Hr to get back. This means that I was out of my house from 6 AM to 9 PM six days a week. It was making me so tired.

Reason number Fourth:
No exit job. I was going nowhere with this kind of job, no commission money, no tips, no overtime pay and to many hours.. death end job. I used to think to my self that life is like a big mountain and we are a climbers, we most claim up the mountain little by little with big efforts and if possible with one of those life savers hooks attach to a nice rock in case you loose your grip and fall, you can hang in there and keep on trying (It will be like your plan 'B') but never use nobody as a step or a grip (This is your home work to think about).

Reason number Five:
At work, Because few jobs come up wrong I explain that in Reason number two. "They where treating me like if I where a beginner, like if I didn't know what I was doing" so instead going up making credits as a good worker I was going down, and I already explain the ups and downs of life on Reason number fourth.
I'm not a quitter but i think that I can find a better job and get a fresh start.
When you don't get what you want, experience is what you get

2 comments:

ÅNG€L G said...

Ok .. what my little chinese friend is trying to say is that

"Love is an invention, need to be continually improved. However, this kind of invention and other inventions, it has no exclusive right, at any time be taken."

It has nothing to do with my text but WHATEVER :-(

ÅNG€L G said...

My chinese friend SadeRa says:

"If, like humans, informs generally spend a lot of time to eat and sleep, will improve health."